Sac-Joaquin Section League Realignment
REALIGNMENT GENERAL INFORMATION
- All public meetings begin at 9:00 a.m. (dates are below) and will be held at The Reserve at Spanos Park.
- Agendas for all public meetings will be posted on this page before each meeting.
- A current realignment proposal (resulting from the most recent meeting) will be posted on this page on the Friday following each meeting.
- Timeline of events
- School survey
- For information provided by member schools, click here.
2024 - 2028 REALIGNMENT COMMITTEE (MEMBERS ELECTED BY BOARD OF MANAGERS)
- Co-Chairs (non-voting members): Kevin Brown and Bob Lee
- Executive Committee member: Melissa Brewer, Hilmar
- North Administrator: Rod Edmiston, Elk Grove Unified District AD
- North Administrator: Chris Roberts, Bear River HS Principal
- South Administrator: Joe Hancock, Lincoln HS Assistant Principal
- South Administrator: Chuck Selna, Lathrop HS Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
- North Athletic Director: Jon Ussery, Laguna Creek HS
- South Athletic Director: Richie Lynch, Edison HS
- At-large selection: Greg Snyder, Del Campo HS Principal
- At-large selection: Rod Wright, Ripon HS Athletic Director
- Section Commissioner (non-voting member): Mike Garrison
PUBLIC MEETING DATES
- 01/17/2023: Agenda - PowerPoint Proposal - Proposal 1A - Minutes
- 02/07/2023: Agenda - Proposal 2A - School Proposals - Minutes
- 02/28/2023: Agenda - Proposal 3A - Minutes
- 03/07/2023: Agenda - Proposal 4A
- 03/21/2023: Agenda - Proposal 5A - Proposal 6A (final)